Considerations Beyond Price
We understand that price is an essential consideration. We also suggest that you consider the following elements in making your selection of a reserve study provider:
- QUALITY The study is custom tailored to your requirements and policies for content and level of detail. All studies meet CAI National Standards and are supervised/performed/reviewed by a certified RS/PRA.
- LOCAL PRESENCE Our 15 highly experienced analysts are located throughout the Country to provide nearby, personal service within their territory. Follow the link to brief summaries of our analysts’ credentials.
- RESPONSIVENESS We typically complete and issue the Preliminary Report within one month of receiving a signed contract. Faster response can be arranged if we know your specific need.
- EASY TO READ AND UNDERSTAND Miller – Dodson’s goal is to provide you and your Board with a report that is the easiest possible to understand and use at a competitive price. If you have any questions as you review the attachments, please contact us.
- EXCEL SPREADSHEET AVAILABLE Once the final revisions have been made, we will be pleased to provide an Excel spreadsheet of the report to those clients that request it.
- A SIMPLE EXAMPLE Need a little better understanding? We hope this link helps. Reserves 101, briefly describes the history and basic principles of Reserves and Reserve Studies.
- VIDEOS More Questions? … We encourage you to visit the Video Library link!
Thank you for considering Miller Dodson Associates, Inc.