Proposal Request Forms
In order to get this started, we need to know the type of study you are looking for.
Please select one of the following:
- Full Level 1 Replacement Reserve Study with On-Site Inspection
This is typically the first study for any facility.
- Update Level 2 of a previous Miller+Dodson Reserve Study with On-Site Inspection
Level 2 Updates should be performed every 3 to 5 years and may be required by your State.
- Update Level 2 of a Reserve Study previously performed by another firm.
Your property’s inventory data is yours, and should be verifiable and transferable.
- Update Level 3 of a previous Miller+Dodson Reserve Study with NO On-Site Inspection
Level 3 Updates can be performed annually between previous on-site inspections.
- Transition Warranty Inspection with Full Level 1 Replacement Reserve Study
Transition Warranty Inspections are performed only in areas of the United States where extended follow-up work such as meetings, additional inspections, and expert witness testimony can be reasonably performed.